ANA 2023 — 148th Annual Meeting of the American Neurological Association
Join us in-person for the 2023 American Neurological Association Annual Meeting (ANA2023) from September 9-12, 2023 at the Philadelphia Marriott Downtown in Philadelphia, PA.
The ANA’s 148th Annual Meeting will convene the nation’s top academic neurologists and neuroscientists. The Meeting will feature six main symposia, which highlight groundbreaking conceptual and therapeutic advances in a variety of neurologic disease states, as well as interactive lunch workshops, special interest group sessions, and the ANA’s celebrated poster sessions.
Other Meeting highlights include:
- Presidential Symposium
- Opening Symposium on Saturday evening (September 9)
- Plenary Sessions on key scientific advances, featuring data blitz presentations
- Professional Development Courses for academic neurologists at every career level
- Interactive Lunch Workshop sessions
- Special Interest Group (SIG) Sessions
- Women of the ANA luncheon
- And much, much more!